Video submission requirements:
- Please use a computer webcam or hold iPhone in horizontal position.
- Please limit time to 5 minutes. All recorded information that continues after 5 minutes may not be considered as a part of your application.
- Please answer each of these prompts:
- Introduce yourself (where are you from, what year in school are you, what is your major, etc.)
- What is an ideal day for you? What do you like to do in your free time?
- Please describe what clean water means to you and what you are looking to gain out of an internship with CFCW.
- Please answer two of the prompts below:
- How do you engage with your local community and how would you create awareness around CFCW within that community?
- What type of program or project would you like to see implemented at CFCW?
- How does your community service experience relate to our mission? How has it prepared you for this internship?
- The CFCW logo comes with a responsibility. What does this responsibility look like and mean to you? What’s the best way to create responsible brand awareness?
You will have a total of 5 questions to answer during your video submission.